MAHAYOGI GANANGIRI MAHARAJ
Every one strives for prosperity & perpetual peace. The tremendous growth of science has changed human life in total. Industrial growth has brought all the materialistic world at the feet of man. This should have resulted in achieving the required peace and happiness, but in reality it is loss of cultural and moral values, ethics and unhappiness all over. Since the time immemorial the saints, blessed men, spiritual scholars have shown the way to the world towards the ultimate salvation.
In keeping the continuity His Holiness Paramsiddha Mahayogi Swami Gagangiri Maharaj says to the world-“Live and let live with morality in everything. In this contains the upliftment of individual, society, country and the world as a whole. This is how the dream of health, happiness and contentment will be realized by the mankind.”
- Graduate from the Sir J. J. School of Arts in Mumbai with a Diploma in Commercial Art.
- From childhood he was interested in ancient literature and spiritual practices. In his early life he came in contact with many sages, yogis, siddhas and sanyasis.
- He met and sought advice from many contemporary Yogis, Sages, Guru, Tapaswi like Gagangiri Maharaj, Shree Shree Anandmoyi Maa, Osho, J Krishnamurthi, Akhandanand Saraswati, Chakrapani Maharaj, Patwardhan Maharaj, Om Prakash swami, Swami Nilkantha Bharathi, Appaji, Dadaji, Swami Muktanand, Sant Shree Shitolebaba, Hathyogi Nikamguruji, Phakir Joshibaba etc. Harishji was blessed by Shaktipat Master Disciple of Gulavni Maharaj He had many spiritual experience afterward in Kundalini Yoga and reached the highest goal of life.
- Yogpraygya Harishji, ardent practitioner of ancient spiritual yoga, has inner experience and wisdom, works tirelessly towards the Physical, Mental and Spiritual well-being of all. He is Spiritual teacher, Master of ancient Spiritual Yoga and mechanism of life.
- He teaches how one can be in the world and yet remain out of the world by observing an attitude of detachment by witnessing everything around as the play of consciousness.
- Harishji’s scientific methods for self-transformation and health are direct and powerful based on ancient yoga, incorporate and presents what is most valid for the contemporary life from the yogic sciences.
- Harishji bridges the gap between known and unknown, enabling all those who encounter him to explore him experience the deepest dimensions of life through Kundalini (Kriyayog).
- Harishji believes that a person may attain “perfect health” provided that he is free from disease and also free from sorrow, which is possible by following the rules of Nature.
AIM OF SHIVYOG
Shivyog Sadhana Charitable trust (Reg.No. E9944/T) is a non-profit organisation founded by Yogpragya Harishji by the grace of Mahayogi Gagangiri Maharaj in 2003. Since then it has been working for the betterment of physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing among people, thus eventually making the world a better place to live in.
Shivyog Sadhana charitable trust has been conducting various congregations, seminars, workshops on self development, health, Yog-Ayurved awareness throughout Maharashtra, touching the lives of thousands of people and improving and uplifting their quality of life.
The main aim of this initiative is to impart the practical and functional training of Kundalini Yog ( Kriya Yog), Ashtang Yog, Raj Yog, Dhyan-Yog, Hath Yog, Ayurved & Naturopathy etc.
This is a humble effort to impart the ancient teachings propounded by the Rishis and transcended from Gagangiri Maharaj in order to bring an end to a extreme sufferings. restore the balance within ourselves, offer a more holistic mechanism towards acquiring a better health, a placid state of mind happiness.
Our eight-day kundalini Yoga & Vipassana Yoga retreat motivate all spiritual seekers to walk on the path of Meditation and unconditional service (nishkaam seva) as an act of giving back to the world without just being at the receiving end.
An experience oriented, non-religious program designed to enhance productivity, handling stress, personal well-being. It focuses on bringing forth the outer winner leading to creativity and an inner winner to meditative consciousness.
Why Shivyoga ?
Many Yoga Institutes are in the vicinity, who are in the field and rendering the services to the society at their best.
Different institutes have their own speciality.
Some emphasize on Shudhikriya (Body purification techniques) or Asana, Some on Pranayama or Meditation or Guidance/Lecture etc.
Daily classes with weekly off Only once in a week Free of cost or with fees etc.
Then why Shivyoga?
As far as Total Health is concern you will get everything under ONE ROOF:
Shudhikriya (Body purification techniques), Asana, Pranayama , Meditation, Ayurveda-Panchakarma , Naturopahty, Mind relaxation techniques, Body relaxation techniques , Spiritual Guidance/Lecture etc.
Shivyog Sadhna Charitable Trust (Trustees)
- Shivyog Ashram -Pune is situated amidst nature and peaceful suuroundings.
- Course is designed in a such way that from a child of 7 years to senior citizen of any years can easily practice.
- Utmost care of the Sadhaks is being taken during the shivirs in all respects.
- Fully dedicated and well trained Teaching and Non-teaching staff.
- MOST OF ALL – GUIDANCE BY YOG GURU HARISHJI HIMSELF.