For Registration & Camp Requirement
Things to carry
Bring appropriate attire for Yoga, before and after panchakarma treatments and material for your daily needs. ( loose comfortable clothing ) Slip-on shoes, writing materials, flashlight, water bottle. Bring warm clothing as per season’s requirement.
Instruction for ladies
Pancha Karma should be avoided from fourth month of pregnancy and in excess/difficult menstruation. Please plan accordingly when selecting a program date.
- Inform your details through mail or by Phone
- Select your package.
- Please deposit the mentioned amount in advance to confirm your booking according to package in SBI accaunt. As we accept only limited members due To our personalized approach programe.
Cancellation of booking
Please note that in case of cancellation, no refund will be given.
Booking cancelled at least 7 days prior to Programme start date, can be allowed to next program*.
* Terms & conditions apply.
Program charges include
- Herbal tea, breakfast, lunch, dinner according to balanced diet.
- Seprate arrangements for male & female.
- Well ventilated dormitory accommodation.
- Separate arrangement for ladies & gents.
- Extra charges for private room.
Bank Details For NEFT,RTGS,IMPS
Bank Name: State Bank Of India , A.c. No: 35941064045, IFSC Code: SBIN 0021464 , Branch : Juinagar, Navi Mumbai.